• 21.1.17

    A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A STUDENT BLOGGER

    0730 – Wake up, Get Ready & Have Breakfast
    I tend to wake up an hour and a half before my lecture starts, to allow me an hour to get ready and some time to have breakfast and get to my lecture on time. During this time, I wake up, chuck my hair in a messy bun and jump in the shower then wash my face. When it comes to my outfit, I tend to be basic and just wear jeans, t-shirt, trainers and a jacket – simple. When it comes to my makeup, I pretty much do the same thing everyday – a natural base, brows, lashes and lipstick. For breakfast, I tend to just have cereal, as it’s quick and easy!

    0900 – Lecture in the Newsroom
    On this day in particular I had a three-hour lecture in the newsroom.

    1230 – Lunchtime!
    I tend to make multiple meals at once as cooking is just long and I try and do it as little as possible. On this day I had chicken pasta and peppers in a tomato and basil sauce.

    1300 – Blogging
    There are some days that I dedicate to blogging whether it’s to spend a whole day shooting or writing, but on days where I have obligations taking up large chunks of my day, I do what I can to keep on top of everything. Today in particular, I was taking some blog photos because during the winter time, there’s not a lot of daylight hours for shooting, so I like to make use of it when I can. I also edit the photos as soon as I take it, in case I need to reshoot the post or change the shot completely. I didn’t have lots of time to actually write any posts, but I had a few emails to respond to – most definitely the less fun aspect to blogging, but it helps everything to run smoothly!

    1500 – Go Into Town
    Before I was headed to work, I had a couple things I wanted to pick up from town and then I made my way to work.

    1600 – Go To Work
    I had an average length shift, it wasn’t too long or too short and as per, was able to work with some really lovely people. I actually genuinely enjoy this job, it’s in retail and for the most part, retail isn’t all doom and gloom, as people like to make it out to be!

    2300 – Back to Uni!
    By this point, as you can imagine I was exhausted. As soon as I got back to the flat, I literally took my makeup off, had a quick shower and went to bed!


    What does your typical day consist of?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx