• 17.1.17

    THE BEDROOM REVAMP DEBRIEF

    Redecorating my bedroom is something I have wanted to do for a while now, but I’m just trying to figure out what it is that I want exactly. I do however, know that I will be sticking to my white theme with silver accents and I have already been looking at some gorgeous silver lanterns- but I also want to maintain a very minimal feel. I have already sold a couple large pieces of furniture – my dressing table and tall chest of drawers on my Depop shop as I don’t want a dressing table anymore and I wanted to replace it the drawers with a 3x2 chest of drawers. I would also like to get a divan bed frame without a headboard to keep a lot of the wall space free. I will be switching up my bedside tables, as I want something a little more quirky for my bedside table, like a hexagon shelf or even just a set of floating shelves rather than a conventional bedside table. As I said, I like to keep wall space free, so I’m not one for hanging photo frames and prints on the wall also because I get bored of certain compositions quickly. Whenever I’m looking for some bedroom inspiration (or inspiration in general) I always turn to Pinterest as there are some really creative and innovative people who come up with ideas that I would never have thought of!

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx