• 11.1.17

    THE REPURCHASES: MAKEUP


    Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation - This is one of my absolute favourite foundations that I always go back to. The shade is an absolutely perfect match for my skin tone and it’s a lovely medium coverage and gives a lovely dewy finish without looking cake-faced. The way that it wears throughout the day is great too as it doesn’t get patchy in certain areas.

    Sleek Face Form Kit - I’ve been using this for years now and everything about it is perfect! The cool undertone is great for mimicking the appearance of a shadow and the product itself is very pigmented and you don’t need loads of product either. The product distributes nice and evenly and blends out well too.

    LA Girl Pro Concealer - This concealer is very pigmented and conceals my under eye circles and blemishes well and its easy to blend. There’s an extensive shade range with over 20 shades ranging from very pale to very dark. I also find that when I use this concealer, it doesn’t crease on my like a few others that I’ve used. I’ve purchased four different shades, for correcting, concealer, highlighting and contouring and for around £4, they’re very affordable too.

    Vichy Dermablend Powder - This has been my holy grail powder for ages. Although it’s a loose powder, it’s not as messy as you would expect, but being a loose powder means that it’s very finely milled and doesn’t look cakey on my face. This is a truly transparent powder and doesn’t make it look like I’ve been dead for three weeks.

    The Body Shop All in One BB Cream – I love using this on days when I don’t want to wear a great deal of makeup as it’s a hybrid between makeup and skincare and is very light on the skin. This BB cream is a colour-adapting product and therefore adapts to the colour of your skin tone and therefore It gives a hint of tint to the face and gives the skin a natural, healthy glow.


    What products do you repurchase?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Lovely picks! I feel like I'll always repurchase the Maybelline foundation as well. It's so good!

      Nicole | The Glam Surge // Enter My Giveaway!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I always re purchase rimmel's stay matte pressed powder and the Estée Lauder double wear foundation without fail! Love your post xx

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx