• 3.1.17

    AN ODE TO OLD SKOOL VANS

    Over the past few months, the one pair of trainers that I have been gravitating towards is my old skool vans. I initially bought them about a year and a half ago, but I was unsure about them so I returned them. Even when I repurchased them this time, I was still unsure about them, but I thought I’d just give them a go and lo behold I fell in love!
    THE BEST POINTS

    1.) There are many different colour patterns to choose from – I love them so much, I want pretty much every colour!

    2.) If you’re not one for low trainers, there is a hi top variation.

    3.) The Old Skools are like Converses – an absolute classic.

    4.) These are so comfortable I wear them to uni and work when I’m on my feet all day.

    5.) They are so easy to just chuck on as they pretty much go with every outfit.

    6.) The Old Skools suit and flatter my wide feet shape very well.

    VARIATIONS
    Have you tried the Old Skool vans?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx