• 5.6.16

    TO BLUSH OR NOT TO BLUSH

    I tend to go through phases of wearing blusher one minute and not the next. I like to switch it up a bit and I don't always want to have lots of products on my face. Here are some of my pics when I decide whether to blush or not. 

    To Blush... When I do blush, there are certain products that I tend to gravitate towards. When I want a powder blusher, I like to use the Milani Powder Blush in Romantic Rose which happens to be a shade that works really well with any makeup look. The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat is my blushes or choice when I want a blusher and highlight hybrid as it's a good middle ground. When it comes to liquid blusher I use the Revolution Vivid Blush Lacquer which blends in seamlessly into the skin and provides a really natural finish to the skin. When I want a sheer tint to the cheeks, I whip out the Topshop Cheek Gelly in Sibling which is a nice berry blush. The final blusher is a cream blush which comes in the form of the Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Glow in Euphoria which is another blusher which works well with a variety of makeup looks and skin tones!

    Or Not To Blush... When I decide not to wear blusher, I like to just wear contour and highlighter. My contour game remains unchanged and is the Sleek Face Form Kit. For highlighter, there are two that I gravitate towards when I don't wear blusher. The first is Global Glow by MAC and it's a pretty warm tone highlight. The second highlighter is The Balm Lou-Manizer highlighter which is an intense golden highlight which catches the light so beautifully!

    What's your verdict?


    Whould you like to comment?

    1. I find blush really hard to wear, I have a really heavy hand haha!


      Parie x
      classandglitter.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Same, that's why I try and use either a less pigmented blusher or a duo fibre brush x

        Delete
    2. Love every single blush you mentioned. I usually tend to blush :-)

      JennyLovesBeauty♥

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx