• 12.6.16

    5 THROWBACK BEAUTY FAVOURITES

    Being a beauty blogger, I tend to chop and change between various different products. As much as I love trying out different products, there are some products that I just go back to every time. Even though I may not continuously mention them, I still use them on the sly! Here are five of my throwback beauty favourites. Products that I started using years ago that I still use and love!

    Maybelline Brow Drama: I have been using this product solidly for two years now. It's most likely featured in every 'What's In My Makeup Bag?'. I've not spoken about the fact that even until now, I love this product, mainly due to the fact that I don't want to bore you by talking about an eyebrow mascara. But trust me when I say it's a good'n! Not only does it give my brows a tint, it also keeps them in place and makes sure that they don't move throughout the entire day.

    Essie Luxedo: If you've seen my Essie Collection you'll know that I own more Essie nail polishes than is necessary, however despite my extensive collection, there's one shade in particular, that I go back to every time! Luxedo is a beautiful deep, vampy purple shade and looks so beautiful and sophisticated. As with all Essie formulas it lasts really well on my nails and I reckon it would suit a range of skin tones!

    Jo Malone English Pear and Fresia Cologne: If you're a devoted reader to my blog, you'll know that I'm an avid fan of Jo Malone. Out of all of the Jo Malone fragrances I own, I always end up reaching for English Pear and Fresia. It's a lovely light and fresh floral scent. This scent in itself is a throwback scent as it reminds me of Summer 2013.

    Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser: I used this product so much last year, however I started trying out lots of other bases and I happened to love using MAC Face and Body foundation. Despite consistently using MAC Face and Body, I still go back to this base as it gives such lovely coverage as well as hydrating my skin and feeling so lightweight on my skin.

    No7 Skin Illuminator: I tend to go to and from cream to powder to liquid highlighters depending on what I'm into at the time. However the highlighter that I can't seem to stop using is the No7 Skin Illuminator. It's a lovely liquid highlighter which gives a beautiful subtle glow to the skin. I love how it can also be mixed with a foundation to give an extra radiant glow to the face! 

    Do you have any throwback favourites or products you always go back to?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Ive never tried any of these products but I remember when everyone would rave about them, especially the nars one.

      www.beautylifebecca.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You definitely should if you can, they're great products! x

        Delete

    @charlottechristmasx