• 17.6.16

    EVERYDAY BEAUTY ESSENTIALS

    As much as I love a good pamper sesh with all the oils and what not. There are some products that I personally consider to be everyday essentials. Things that I couldn't go a day without using for one reason or another!

    Lip Balm - I cannot stand when my lips are feeling dry or chapped, so even if I'm going to where lipstick or a lipgloss, I have to apply lip balm at least twice a day. Once in the morning before applying my makeup and also at night too! My two favourite lip balms are the Nuxe Reve De Miel and The Organic Pharmacy Antioxidant lip balm.

    Hand Cream - One of my pet peeves is ashy hands. I hate when my hands look pale and disgusting, so I always carry a hand cream with me, even when I'm having a 'no bag' day. I'll make sure that it can fit in my pocket or I'll downsize to a smaller hand cream. 

    Serum - This is one those products that I really notice a difference to my skin when I stop using it. I've recently been using The Body Shop Serum In Oil which is really hydrating on the skin, although my all time favourite is the Sarah Chapman Intense Hydrating Booster

    Anti Bacterial Hand Gel - When living in London, an anti-bacterial hand sanitiser is an absolute essential, particularly when using public transport. You never know where peoples hands have been. I love the Aesop Rinse Free Hand Wash hand sanitiser in particular as it has a nice clinical scent and makes my hand feel as clean as clean can be (when you can't properly wash your hands). 

    Facial Cleanser - I love using the Magnitone Lucid Cleanser* twice a day, in the morning and evening. It really helps to remove any excess makeup and to thoroughly cleanse my skin, consequentially reducing the amount of breakouts that I have.

    What are your everyday essentials?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx