• 1.4.16

    THE STAN SMITH

    I literally live in Converses, and I have been on the hunt for a few new pairs of trainers. The Adidas Stan Smith's are a pair of trainers that I have had my eyes on for short while. I'm a little torn between getting them because they look like the perfect basic trainer that would be suitable for any outfit. I actually bought a pair when I was in New York, back in October but I ended up returning them as I was really hesitant and didn't like the patent,  honeycomb design (sounds worse than it was). Since then I have been going back and forth and debating whether or not to get them, but I think it's about time that I finally bit the bullet! Whenever I'm thinking about purchasing something, I always google to see how they would look on, but as with everything , they look different on different people and fingers crossed they look on me, how they look above!

    What do you think of the Adidas Stan Smith's? Do you own a pair?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx