• 8.4.16

    BEDROOM MOODBOARD | OPEN WARDROBE

    I am almost finished with my bedroom and the last thing that needs to be revamped is my wardrobe. The only thing is that I have an alcove in my room where I want my wardrobe to be as it would be the perfect fit, however everything in my room has dodgy dimensions, my alcoves, my windows, everything. With this being said, I can't just purchase a standard pre-made wardrobe as it just doesn't fit, it's always too big or too small. I've decided to make my own open wardrobe as it means that I can make it exactly how I want it, so I took to Pinterest and got pinning some inspiration. These photos have really made me excited to get my open wardrobe sorted!

    Do you have an bedroom inspo?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx