• 15.4.16

    MAYBELLINE FIT ME | TAKE 2

    A while back, I reviewed a few products from the Maybelline Fit Me range, consisting of the foundation, concealer and powder. When I went to the states a few months back, I picked up a couple more products from the Fit Me range that either aren't available in the UK or aren't available in my shade. I've been giving the Fit Me foundation stick and matte and poreless foundations a go, so here's my verdict.

    Fit Me Foundation Stick//
    I found that the foundation stick has a somewhat silicon texture to it, which is most likely due to the primer in the middle. For this reason, I already knew that I wouldn't like it all over my face. In the early stages when I did try it all over my face (how it was intended to be used) I didn't like how hard it was to blend and when I did blend it in, I didn't feel like there was much coverage at all. The shade for me was a little too light, but was still something I could get away with. Despite my initial thoughts on this product, it quickly became one of my absolute favourite products to use since I switched up what I use it for. This product works best for me when I use it under my eyes and the key points of my face to highlight. As it's not incredibly pigmented, it doesn't cake up under my eyes or feel at all heavy. It doesn't take ages to blend and the shade is perfect for a more subtle and 'natural' highlight. 

    Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation//
    If you read my first post about the range, you'll know my thoughts on the original Fit Me Foundation, but I have to say that I much prefer this foundation over the original! For a start, this foundation despite having the same shade number as the original, is a much better match for my skin tone. This foundation applies and blends so nicely, I could literally use a buffing brush and blend for days! It's a good medium coverage and isn't heavy or cakey on the face. I love the finish of this product too, it's not entirely matte, irrespective of the name and gives a really flawless finish to the skin. It wears off relatively well and doesn't oxidise or go patchy. There's an adequate shade range, although only one shade for darker skin tones.

    The only downside to both of these products is that they're unavailable in the UK (as with everything). Have you tried these products? What do you think?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. The Matte + Poreless foundation sounds like such a dream x

      Kiran | www.alittlekiran.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It is! Most definitely one of my favourite foundations! x

        Delete

    @charlottechristmasx