• 20.4.16

    5 LUXURY ITEMS TO ADD TO YOUR WISHLIST

    When purchasing certain items, more often than not, some people struggle with where to splurge and where to save. I personally just buy something if I like it and can afford to do so. I don't have lots of high end items, but here are some of my favourite luxury items, that you may want to add to your luxury wishlist!

    Saint Laurent Card Holder - £130
    I absolutely love small leather goods and by far one of my favourites is my Saint Laurent Card Holder. It may seem like a stupid thing to purchase, but I hate carrying cash and I more often than not prefer to use my cards. This allows me to take my main cards and also means that I don't need to take a huge purse with me. It's also a nice way to get into designer good as (for a designer piece) doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

    Sarah Chapman Intense  Hydrating Booster - £58
    There are some people who like to spend lots of money on skincare and others prefer more budget items (I'm somewhat in the middle) however out of all of my high end skincare products, this is one that I'd highly recommend. This is one of my all time favourite serums and It's a very hydrating moisturiser which not only helps your skin to look better, but it actually does something for the skin.

    Jo Malone Fragrance - £42-85
    Jo Malone is most definitely my absolute favourite brand when it comes to fragrances. I'm not recommending any scent in particular as scents are a really personal thing and something I may love, you may find revolting. However the brands itself is definitely one you should check out if you haven't already!

    Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Quad - £38
    This is one of my all-time favourite products. This quad is absolutely stunning and is that of such great quality! It consists of four eyeshadows (3 shimmers and a glitter) all of which are really pigmented and easy to blend. I love the burnt red eyeshadow as it's subtly incorporates colour into a neutral eye. The overall look is beautiful too and it works well on so many different skin tones.

    Essie Nail Polish - £8
    Essie isn't necessarily an overly expensive brand at £8 a nail polish, although most people wouldn't go out and purchase eight at once. I absolutely love Essie as a nail polish brand it's one that I'd always recommend as there is such a variety of colours and there is most definitely something for everyone and different preferences! If you're not someone who likes to treat themselves every now and again, I'd highly suggest!

    What do you have on your luxury wishlist?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. The new Marc Jacobs Remarcable foundation, Guerlain Gold primer and La Mer The Powder x

      ALittleKiran

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I've not heard much about any of these. I may need to check them out! x

        Delete
    2. I love the card holder, I never use cash but seem to lob around a huge purse! Really want one of these now! Jo Malone fragrances smell amazing but they are pricey for the size, definitely need to buy one at some point! I need to buy some CT at some point too! x

      Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. They're great if you want to treat yourself though! x

        Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx