• 29.4.16

    APRIL FAVOURITES

    Another month is well and truly under our belts and it's that time of the month where I round up another month's worth of my favourites. I love writing my favourites of the month as I can go back to September 2014 and see what I was enjoying at that time and who know's it could trigger something in my brain and I may go and repurchase it and fall in love with it all over again! I'm actually loving how small and concise my favourites have been lately, so here goes!

    If you saw my MAC Palette Tour, you'll know that I recently finished my MAC Pro Palette and I have been using this palette more so than ever as it is the perfect palette for me! The shades are so pigmented and blend so well. I really like the array of mattes, shimmers and neutrals that make up my palette as they make it really wearable! Sometimes I don't want a fancy product, sometimes I only want a basic bog standard eyebrow pencil that I know will get the job done quickly. The Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil is perfect for days when I'm in a rush as it's a great shade for my brows and I can easily fill in my brows and continue with the rest of my makeup.

    I recently ran out of my trustee toner from the Body Shop which resulted in my looking in my skincare drawer and trying something new. The Yours Truly Organics Balancing Toner* is a nice toner that's light on the skin and being an organic product means it also doesn't have as many bad ingredients like other products.


    When it comes to Spring, I always tend to whack out the Coconut Nail Polish from Barry M. It's not too stark on the nails, compared to a brilliant white shade and I really like that it's more of an off white colour as it's a loft softer and one that I think would compliment any skin tone. 


    The Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser is one of my holy grail products and it's no surprise that I've gone back to it. It's a great product not only for layering products on top, but also for an everyday base particularly as it is very light on the face and more coverage can be achieved from concealer. I find that when using this product my base looks a bit more perfected but retains the natural element. I really love using cream or gel products in the warmer months as it just looks a little more natural. This Cheek Gelly in sibling from Topshop is perfect for adding a little tint to the cheeks which gives a really naturally flushed look.

    What have you been loving lately?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. The Rimmel eyebrow product was the first thing I ever used for my eyebrows, gosh reading about it brings back some nostalgia!

      Jodie // jodieloue.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Haha, it's odd when you think back to a time when you used a particular makeup product. For me it's the No7 Skin Illuminator! x

        Delete

    @charlottechristmasx