• 24.4.16

    MY MAC PALETTE | TOUR

    I have been creating my own x15 MAC Pro Palette for quite some time now and a few weeks ago I finally put the last eyeshadow in which completed my palette. I honestly never thought that I would get to a point where I finished my palette, but I'm so happy with it. My palette is relatively neutral with a few hints of colour here and there. I wanted something that I was really going to get use out of however I do kind of want a more 'out there' palette consisting of some oranges, greens and blues but I might just end up getting a quad and saving that for another day. The shadows retail at £10-13 (depending on whether it's in a pan or pot) which in my opinion, is somewhat average. They are really good quality and I may just have to fill up my quad too!

    TOP - BOTTOM
     Shroom  | Wedge | Bronze | Antiqued | Beauty Marked
    All That Glitters | Patina | Sable | Embark | Shadowy Lady
     Honesty | Woodwinked | Brown Script | Brun | Carbon

    Do you have a MAC palette? What are your favourite eyeshadows?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx