• 22.4.16

    THE SHOEDROBE

    I am constantly changing my room around and seeing what works best for me. I get bored really easily so even if I do figure out an arrangement that I like, before I know it, I'm changing my room around again! I recently made a little area in my room to display my go-to shoes, primarily consisting of my heels, flats and sandals. Above my shoes, I have a few trinkets and photo frames which I didn't really know where else to put. You'll notice that I don't have any flip flops or trainers on my shelves and the reason being is that they looked too cluttered and weren't aesthetically pleasing. 

    First Row: Next Gold Sandals, Next Bronze Thong Sandals, Primark Diamante Thong Sandals, Primark Navy Gelly Sandals, H and M Black Sandals, ASOS Lace Up Sandals

    Second Row: Next Grey Slippers, ASOS Oxblood Loafers, Next Navy Ballerina Flats, Newlook Snakeskin Effect Black Flats, Next Pointed Flats

    Third Row: Zara D'Orsay Heels, ASOS Cut Out Heels, Newlook Chunky Pointed Flats, Zara Barely There Heels, ASOS Pixi Pointed Courts

    Fourth Row: Newlook Rounded Heels, Fiore Black Cut Out Wedges, Zara Scalloped Heels, Next Tan/Lime Wedges, Zara Tan Ankle Boots, Zara Black Ankle Boots

    Do you like to switch up your set up? 

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx