• 30.3.16

    MARCH FAVOURITES

    One month down and we are one month closer to some warmer weather! Being the avid beauty fiend that I am, I'm excited for the new spring/summer releases! I have been trying out my fair share of new products as of late and some of them have really taken my fancy!

    The Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder is one of my current new favourite products. It's such a beautiful highlighter. It's a bronzey golden highlighter which really compliments a darker or more olive skin tone. This highlighter in particular really captures the light nicely and just gives a nice glowy look!


    I've been in a little foundation phase lately which you'll know if you read my previous monthly favourites which features two other foundations. The Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation is one that I've been opting for over the original Fit Me foundation. The colour shade matches my skin so well and it has a really nice finish too. I like how it's not too heavy or full coverage either and somewhat allows my skin to breathe. 

    If you have been reading my blog for some time, you'll know that the Maybelline Brow Drama has been my all time favourite brow set and nothing else has really compared. That was until I tried the Rimmel Brow This Way. It genuinely keeps my brows in place throughout the day and gives it a nice light tint as well. The only downside to this product is that a lot of product is collected within the grooves of the spoolie. Other than that, I think I may have found a new brow product that I really like... Finally!


    I've never really been a lip gloss kind of person, I much prefer a nice matte lipstick as its more long lasting and sometimes looks nicer. I recently tried the Soap and Glory Sexy Motherpucker Lip Gloss* which I don't think I've ever used until recently and it just so happened that I really like this. I love how it's such a glossy product that compliments my desired dewy look and is nice for the upcoming warmer months. It's also really easy to reapply as I don't need to use a mirror as I would need with a lipstick. This shade 'nude' is a stunning pinky brown nude.


    The Zoeva Sheer Cheek Brush* has been my go to brush for applying highlighter. It's not too dense or too sparse so it nicely distributes my highlighter. Some other brushes that I've tried have been really big and I end up with a load of highlighter on my face. That's why I really like this one as its a good size and is also multipurpose, working really well for blusher and bronzer too. 

    It's been a while since I've been obsessed with a fragrance and in all honesty I didn't think I was until I realised that I have been gravitating towards the Jo Malone English Pear and Fresia. It's a lovely light, floral fragrance which lingers throughout the day.


    A nail polish favourite that I have been absolutely obsessed with is the Sensationail Polish to Gel nail polish. It transforms any normal nail polish into a gel polish, therefore providing the longevity and wear time of a standard nail polish! I have been using this all throughout the past four to five weeks and at first I was skeptical, but I'm now extremely impressed!

    What are your current favourites?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx