• 18.3.16

    ILLAMASQUA BROW PRECSION GEL

    When it comes to brows, it's no secret that I'm an absolute brow fiend! I'm always on the hunt for the perfect brow products as I believe that the brows really shape the face! If there's one trend that I'm all for (other than the highlight crave) it's a strong defined brow. The Illamasqua Brow Precision Gel is one of my current favourite brow products that I've been loving for months now!

    I have the shade strike which is a nice ashy colour. It's a very versatile shade that goes well with both dark blonde and brown hair. Being a gel product, means that I don't need to use a brow mascara to set them in place. Achieving strong but natural brows is really easy to achieve with this product! I use this product by applying a small amount of product to an angled brush and I then go over my brows with a spoolie to evenly distribute any excess product. I love the packaging of this product as it's really sleek in a glass pot with a rose gold lid.

    This product lasts a really long time as you don't need a lot of product, so for £18.50, you definitely get your moneys worth! I always use this product when I'm not using a brow mascara or eyebrow pencil as it gets the job done and to a good standard!

    What are your favourite brow products?

    Whould you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx