• 11.3.16

    NEW BEAUTY ACQUISITIONS

    I've not been spending much as of late because I'm really trying to knuckle down on my spending, hence the lack of hauls. I've recently been purchasing items here and there, so here's an extremely streamlined haul. Primarily consisting of Boots and The Body Shop and a couple other places!

    I got my eyebrows threaded recently and the lady done an absolutely shit job quite frankly. I refused to go back with my eyebrows looking the way they did. For a start they were both thin and secondly one was long with an arch and the other was shorter and straight. I picked up some brow products whilst I was in the shopping centre and I wanted to try something new. I picked up the Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil along with the Rimmel Brow This Way, to keep them in place and so far so good!

    I am so determined to complete my MAC palette and I've got two new additions to the clan. The first is Sable which is a shimmery brown with a reddy/orange undertone with is a frost finish. Secondly is Embark which is a matte brown with a hint of purple. I have almost finished my MAC palette so stay tuned for a MAC palette tour!

    Highlighter has been all the rage lately and so as soon as I saw the Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder in Bronze Glow, I knew I had to have it! It's a beautiful bronzey golden powder highlight. I've tried this and it looks so lovely and glowy on the cheeks! The shade Bronze Glow is one that particularly compliments a darker skin tone.


    If you've read my blog, you'll know that I love a good serum. Unfortunately I ran out of my beloved Sarah Chapman and Caudalie serums so I went in hunt for something a little more affordable but one that was supposedly still a good product. The Body Shop Vitamin E Serum in Oil kept on coming up so I figured I'd give it a go. At £15 a bottle, it wasn't going to break the bank either!


    What have you picked up lately?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx