• 23.3.16

    KEEPING ORGANISED & MOTIVATED WHEN BLOGGING

    I've been blogging for over three years now and in this time, I've gone through periods of being highly unorganised and unmotivated. I've found some things that really help when I go through these times, to either help prevent or to get through these times. 

    KEEPING ORGANISED
    This is my forte! I love keeping organised as I get really stressed out when I'm not organised because I'm just a control freak. In terms of blogging, I need to know when a post is going up, and that it's all scheduled and sorted out. I purchased a Ban.Do diary to help keep everything neat and sorted out and there's a section that I have completed dedicated to my blog. The next thing is to created lists, potentially in order of priority. I've created so many lists and there's nothing more satisfying than ticking off things on a list. The final thing I use to keep my organised when blogging is to schedule. It's good knowing that something is completely taken care of, so that you can move onto the next thing.

    KEEPING MOTIVATED
    Every now and again, I go through times where I lose motivation and just stop blogging, whether it's for one day, two days, a week. I just stop. I personally, don't see this is as a bad thing, as I find when I get out of the phase, I'm raring to go and get back to blogging! One of the ways I keep motivated when it comes to my blog is to read other people's blogs as it's okay to bounce ideas off of people. Another way is to use inspiration websites or blogs, such as Pinterest or even Tumblr as they are full of photos and people who want to share inspiration. Something that I don't do but probably should is to go to a place where you're the most creative, it may be Starbucks, a museum or even a park, sometimes being alone in a good place helps to be really creative and productive. 

    How do you keep organised and motivated?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. I think it's so important not to force a blog post when you're not feeling it - it really makes a difference in how it comes across to your readers!

      Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. Keeping organized is sometimes very hard...especially if you work or are in school. I also got a calendar so I can keep everything under control =)

      xoRosie
      Rosie's Life

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yeah, keeping a calendar/diary is extremely helpful, particularly when working or in education x

        Delete

    @charlottechristmasx