• 29.11.15

    THOUGHTS & ($!%/)

    I’ve been feeling really crap lately. I'm one of those people who find it really hard to explain how I'm feeling. I tend to keep things bottled up to myself for various reasons. I just don't feel like anyone will understand me and there's always someone worse off than me and I feel that whatever is on my mind should just be dismissed. I’m fed up of feeling like I'm going to explode or burst into tear or maybe a combination of the two. I've always been one to write about how I feel; I've just never made any public, because let’s face it; nobody cares (I’m still posting this anyway). I always try to suppress how I feel because let's be honest, my problems aren't anything adult-y such as finding money to pay for bills, food or rent etc. Regardless of my initial thoughts about this shit, I am so stressed out right now (along with the billions of other people in the world) and it’s really affecting my mood. I honestly can't remember the last time I went a day without sighing. I know that what I'm stressing about isn't anything out of the ordinary for someone else my age. I just hope that I snap out of this funk soon, because it’s just not fun.


    I don’t even know how to end this monstrosity of a blog post, so lord knows how it’s going to come across in your heads. Sorry for being shit, normal posts will resume in two days. x

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx