• 3.11.15

    THE ULTIMATE BROW TRIO

    When it comes to brows, I think they’re such an important facial feature. Eyebrows really shape your face. Over the past couple of years, eyebrows have been all the rage, with thanks to celebrities with the likes of Cara Delavigne. I’ve tried my fair share of brow products over the years, and here are the ones, which have made the cut, into my ultimate brow trio!

    The first product in the clan is the Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pencil, which is such a lovely product. Unlike many other brow pencils, it’s not at all waxy which is great if, like me you can be heavy handed, as it doesn’t apply too much product. No chance of sharpie brows with this product! I personally love this as it gives a strong, defined yet natural brow. Next up is the Illamasqua Precision Brow Gel. This is a pomade-esque product, which unlike the S&G pencil, is a lot easier to go too overboard with. This product is a nice alternative to a brow pencil and gives a more definitive brow. The absolute best eyebrow set I’ve ever tried is the Maybelline Brow Drama, which I’ve been using for about two years now. I’ve tried various others, but they just don’t compare to this one. When using this, my brows don’t become hard and crispy, however with the shade dark brown, it gives a nice tint and keeps my brows in place all day!

    On the odd occasion when I use all three products together, I use the Illamasqua Precision Gel to form the shape of my brows, Soap&Glory pencil to fill in my brows and the Maybelline Brow Drama to set my brows in place. The beauty of these three products is that not only can they be used in conjunction with each other they also work extremely well on their own. 

    What are some of your favourite brow products?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. I agree with brows being reallllly important! I was using the l'oreal brow gel but I think it has been pulling out my brow hairs when I remove it, so I'm going back to them maybelline gel
      http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I used the L'Oreal brow gel and I didn't like it either x

        Delete
    2. I'm using Archery on my brows everyday as of late, it really looks so natural and is super easy to apply!
      Jodie, xo // Jodie Loue

      ReplyDelete
    3. Anonymous3/11/15

      I love the Maybelline Brow Drama!

      A Little Dose of Makeup

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx