• 17.11.15

    EVERYDAY MAKEUP | AUTUMN ROTATION

    A new season, a new makeup look (or just a revamped one). I’ve been gravitating towards one makeup look in particular over the past few weeks. Consisting of a really natural, basic base with a bronzey brown eye and a dark nude lip. I’ve switched up my Summer Base 101 by using a heavier coverage concealer and losing the highlight (crazy I know).

    When it comes to the colder months, a lot of people tend to amp up their base and go for a full coverage foundation. I’ve been loving the Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser so much over the last few months and I’m definitely going to use it over the cooler months. This base has a nice coverage for a natural, everyday look. For my under eye circles and pigmentation, the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer is my current favourite. It’s the best for concealing all my areas of concern, yet still leaving a really naturally flawless base! I don’t like a really matte look, but I do like to eliminate any shine, so I’ve been using the MAC MSF in Dark Golden, which is a lovely marble powder. I haven’t really been putting anything much on my cheeks other than contour in the form of the Sleek Face Form Kit. On the odd day that I have worn blusher, it’s been the Topshop Cheek Jelly, which adds a sheer hint of colour to the cheeks. However no highlighter is most definitely a first for me.

    For eyes, I’ve wanted a quick wash over colour over the lids. Chocolate Suede by Maybelline has been really quick, yet beautiful all over the lid, blended out into the crease. I’ve not been opting for any eyeliner, just a lengthening mascara which has been the L’Oreal Telescopic mascara. For brows I’ve used my usual combination of the Soap&Glory Archery and set with the Maybelline Brow Drama to prevent my brows from moving throughout the day! Onto the subject of lips, I’ve been using and abusing my current favourite combo of MAC Chestnut Lip Liner blended with MAC Plumfull lipstick.


    What products have you been wearing regularly?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. I'm so intruiged by the Topshop Cheek Jelly, and I love the sound of the Nars Tinted Moisturiser. This post has reminded me that I own the Sleek Face Form palette and I really do need to give it more love!
      Jodie, xo // Jodie Loue

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. The Nars Tinted Moisturiser is one of my all-time favourites! The Topshop Cheek Jelly is an odd one, but still a good'en! x

        Delete
    2. Big love for Sleek Face Form! I love that it was one of the first drugstore contouring palettes and there's something for every skin tone.

      The Beauty Locker

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I agree! I've not actually tried anything else as I don't feel like anything else could compare! x

        Delete
    3. Anonymous18/11/15

      I love the Maybelline Brow Drama! You use some amazing products! Lovely post girl!

      xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx