• 21.11.15

    NOVEMBER NOTES | THROWBACK PLAYLIST

    I have been absolutely obsessed with a particular playlist over the past couple of weeks. I’ve even gotten some of my friends listening to it. I honestly don’t think there’s anything better than a throwback playlist. Back in 2000 – 2010 I’ve been an avid lover of R&B and Motown and I genuinely think this playlist bangs! If you want to listen to it, you can follow it on Spotify here.

    01. My Boo - Usher
    02. My Place - Nelly
    03. Irreplaceable - Beyoncé
    04. Real Girl – Mutya Buena
    05. Stickwitu – Pussycat Dolls
    06. It’s Not That Easy - Lemar
    07. So Sick  - Ne Yo
    08. LDN – Lily Allen
    09. Dilemma - Nelly
    10. New Flame – Chris Brown
    11. Let Me Love You – Ne Yo
    12. We Belong Together – Mariah Carey
    13. Best Behaviour – N-Dubz
    14. Just Fine – Mary J Blige
    15. One Wish – Ray J
    16. Adorn - Miguel
    17. Spotlight – Jennifer Hudson
    18. Rock Wit U - Ashanti
    19. 1+1 – Beyoncé
    20. The Return of The Velvet Teddy Bear – Ruben Studdard
    21. Rude Boy - Rihanna
    22. Don’t Wake Me Up – Chris Brown
    23. So You Can Cry – Ne Yo
    24. Ain’t Nobody Loves Me Better – Felix Johnson
    25. Touch My Body – Mariah Carey
    26. Candy Shop – 50 Cent
    27. Say My Name – Destiny’s Child
    28. Slow Down – Bobby Valentino
    29. My Humps – Black Eyed Peas
    30. Run It – Chris Brown
    31. Ego – Beyoncé
    32. Ordinary People – John Legend
    33. Closer – Ne Yo
    34. Lonely - Akon
    35. Beautiful Girls – Sean Kingston
    36. Yo – Chris Brown

    What’s on your throwback playlist?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx