• 9.11.15

    HOW I EDIT MY INSTAGRAM PHOTOS | TAKE III

    As ever, I’ve changed the way in which I edit my Instagram photos. I’ve done a few of these posts in the past, here and here. However I recently switched up how I edit my photos so that I can achieve a different look. In the past, I’ve done overexposed, slightly saturated and then faded. I’ve now decided for my photos to look more on the gray side of things, with a hint of colour. This allows me to incorporate my lifestyle photos as well as my constructed blog photos. I’ve also jumped on the white border bandwagon as well! When it comes to editing my photos, I use three editing apps; Snapseed, VSCO and Afterlight. Here is how I’ve been editing my Instagram photos lately…

    1. Firstly, I upload the photo to Snapseed and increase the exposure by at least +7 or more, depending on what I feel the photo needs and save it to my phone.

    2. I then upload the edited photo to VSCO  and use the A5 theme. Again, I save this image to my phone.

    3. Moving onto Afterlight, I upload the photo that was just edited on VSCO and crop the image to a square.

    4. For the border I use the original square border and increase it to 10, for a small border that doesn’t take up a lot of the photo.

    5. Last but not least, I upload it to Instagram from Afterlight!


    Et voila! How do you edit your Instagram photos?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. I see so many people using vsco but I felt I couldn't use it as well as others, I need to practice, your pictures are lovely x

      Zoe Mountford x

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It does take a bit of time to get used to it, but once you work out how to use it best, it's well worth it & thank you x

        Delete

    @charlottechristmasx