• 7.6.14

    FATIGUE SAVIOUR | CAUDALIE BEAUTY ELIXIR

    Recently, I’ve been so tired to the point where I’m falling asleep during the day. A part of me wishes that I could go back to the good all days where it was acceptable for me to have a nap in the early afternoon, but unfortunately at the moment I can’t afford to with my exams. The easy and most logical option would be to go to bed earlier, however 9pm is too early and results in me waking up at the stupid time I call 4am. To solve my fatigue woes, I found that spraying the Caudalie Beauty Elixir when I feel the need to doze off instantly wakes me up and makes me feel refreshed and able to continue the day ahead.
    The spray contains grape, orange blossom, rose, organic balm mint and rosemary, which all claim to help smooth features, tighten pores and give your complexion a burst of radiance. This can be sprayed onto the face after cleansing as a "toner", to set makeup, or just during the day for a skin pick me up. I found it quite pleasant to spray on, I haven’t found this to leave my face wet as the mist sprays the correct amount and then rapidly dries within a few seconds.This size is perfect to fit in my handbag and is now a handbag essential.  

    I would definitely recommend this especially if you want a good mid-day pick me up. There’s no doubt in my mind that I’ll repurchase this again in the future.

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx