• 28.5.14

    MONTHLY FAVOURITES | MAY


    It’s been a relatively hectic month for me, I’ve been undergoing exams and quite frankly, I feel like crap so I’ve been relying on my fair share of beauty products to get me through these tiresome exams.

    Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation | Shade 14 | £35.50
    I picked this up last month having heard a lot of my trusted bloggers raving about how good this foundation is and they were so right! I’ve not stopped using this since. It’s the only duey foundation I have and it’s great for spring/summer as I prefer duey foundations to matte as they look slightly more natural on the skin.

    NO7 Skin Illuminator Beauty Fluid | Peach | £11.00
    If you read my post dedicated to my favourite highlighters, you’ll know how much I love a good ‘ol highlight as it can really add definition and brightens up the face and can make you appear more awake than you actually are. I purchased this last month.

    MAC Lipstick | Diva | £15.00
    I’ve actually been using this lipstick so much over the past few months, I don’t know why I haven’t mentioned it until now, but it’s such a pretty shade and by far my favourite lipstick (and I have more than my fair share). It’s a deep and vampy purple/red matte shade but looks so pretty and elegant on the lips.

    Maybelline Colour Tattoo | On&On Bronze | £4.99 | Review
    Ever since purchasing this product, way back in 2013, I’ve never stopped mentioning it on my blog. Regardless of how much I love using this product and the effortless application it has, I always seem to forget about it and then rehash my love for it again. I love how after all this time it still hasn’t dried out (should really get a new one) and I’ve been using it as a base for my subtle smokey eyes or as a simple wash of colour over the lids.

    Sleek Brow Stylist | Dark | £7.99
    I picked up this product last month and haven’t stopped using since. It reminds me of the Anastasia Brow Wiz and I’ve been using this due to the easy and natural application. I tend to use the spoolie to brush my brows in place and then use the retractable stylist in the more sparse areas of my brows and I’ve found that in two jiffy’s my brows are done and look nice and natural.

    Maybelline Instant Pore Eraser | £7.99
    I got this product all the way in March and I have not stopped using it since, whether it be to a hectic party or to a supposedly relaxed trip to South Kensington. I held back when it first came out as there were a lot of mixed reviews. There’s no doubt that this product is silicone based, however if you use the smallest amount in the key areas, it works a treat!

    Soap&Glory Lipgloss* | Pink out Loud | £10.00
    I’ve been too lazy recently and I’ve preferred wearing lipglosses rather than lipsticks as I find lipsticks hassle at the moment and lipglosses are less drying on my lips and easy to apply without the need for a mirror. This one in particular is gorgeous on the lips, a pinky, peachy non-sticky lips gloss which looks amazing with my topshop blush which was featured in my march favourites!
    What have you loved this month?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx