• 11.5.14

    PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE | PAUL HAMES


    If you read my Birthday/Christmas wishlist, from early December; you'll know that I included the Canon 700D. I was lucky enough to receive it for my birthday however while opening the neatly wrapped box, I confessed something to my mum...I didn't know how to use it. I've previously said that I love photography, which I do, I've just always made the best out of what I had to get the best photos that I could. Anyway, my mum took this into consideration and booked a photography lesson for one of my Christmas presents which would show me how to get the most out of my new piece of equipment.
    A few months ago, I finally got around to utilising my present and I met up with a group of people as well as my teacher for the morning, Paul at Trafalgar Square in London and then went into a little cafe in St.James' park to have a 45 minute briefing about our cameras before heading out and taking some pics. Rambling done; here are some of the my favourite pics of the day out of the 146 that I took.
    (A portrait of Paul)

    This photography course has reminded me how much I love photography. As much as I do enjoy photography, I'd still love to be a journalist in the beauty industry and possibly do photography on the side and hopefully, in a few months, I will be starting my own photography website to showcase some photos and projects.

    I would highly recommend this photography course, if you would like to embark on this course or one similar; Paul has an array of photography workshops on his website as well as on Groupon.

    What do you think of my photos? Is this course, something you would do?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx