• 14.5.14

    TWO TONE ARM CANDY | DOLL FACE LONDON & SEKONDA

    Rose Gold Aztec Spike Bangle* | £12.50
    Rose Gold Plated Partytime Watch | £49.99
    Since we are almost into the more warmer months, I've attempted to sort out my clothes and accessories. Wardrobe? Check. Shoes? Check. Now it’s time to spruce up my jewellery. I've always been a fan of rose gold and for a while now, it's been quite the rave and bang on trend. For those like myself who is rarely seen in anything other than silver; rose gold is an easy way of transitioning from silver to gold.

    This rose gold bangle is such a cute little addition and can make a relatively boring outfit more put together, simply by adding this gorgeous piece of arm candy. As you can see I love two tone jewellery (not too confident with silver and gold) the rose gold bangle enhances the face of my Sekonda watch. We are all fixated with the extravagant and beautiful statement jewellery, necklaces in particular, however I think a pretty rustic rose gold bangle can be nice and unique.

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx