• 24.5.14

    NEW BEAUTY ADDITIONS | SWITCHING UP FOR SPRING

    Recently, I’ve been very interested in switching up my base for spring and I’ve bought a handful of beauty items which I think will be very influential in creating a pretty natural base as I’ve been all about the base recently and achieving the perfect dewy (not sweaty) look.

    So I obviously ended up walking out with the N07 Skin Illuminator which is a liquid highlight which can offer a more natural glow as opposed to a powder. On the note of powders, I recently picked up the Vichy Dermablend translucent setting powder. These white powders are supposedly very good and powder is something that I don’t tend to dabble in because when I know that I have a powder that works and does a great job, I’m smitten. I actually already really like this powder as it’s finely milled, doesn’t make my makeup appear cakey and doesn’t feel like an extra layer of makeup on my skin.

    Having heard a lot about the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, I thought I would finally bite the bullet and just go for it. It’s been on my list for quite a while now and I thought it was time to give the old Touche Eclat a break for the spring/summer and opt for a lighter and dewy foundation instead. I thought that it was time I picked up another blusher as I’m completely besotted at the moment and ended up picking an Estee Lauder Pure Colour Blush. When I swatched it, the product was so pigmented and I was sold; maybe it was love at first swatch?


    Do you have any new beauty additions?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx