• 4.5.14

    WHAT'S IN MY 'EN ROUTE' MAKEUP BAG? | MAYBELLINE

    I always end up having so many beauty products at the bottom of my bag so I decided that I needed to put an end to the unorganised chaos and get a makeup bag so that I would have everything in one place which would also make it easier when changing bags. I had a rummage through my makeup bags and went for this glittery H&M one because it’s very narrow and therefore only fits the necessities.

    Maybelline Pore Eraser | £7.99
    Sometimes, I need to apply my makeup on the go, which means starting from scratch with a primer. I’m currently trying the Maybelline Baby Skin which is a new primer to my stash that I’ve heard a lot about. I apply this to the key points of my face (e.g. forehead and cheeks) and really rub it in, it is silicon based, however does keep my makeup in place for a relatively long time.

    Maybelline Fit Me Concealer | £5.99
    I’ve really taken a liking to the Maybelline Fit Me concealer; I’ve finally found a concealer from the drugstore that’s the perfect shade for me! I don’t usually wear foundation on a daily basis, so applying this to the areas needed nicely conceals and when I use the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion sponge, I get a nice airbrushed finish.

    Maybelline The Falsies Mascara | £7.99
    If you had told me this time last year, that this would be one of my favourite mascaras, I would have fallen on the floor laughing because I didn’t like this at all, so the fact that I have bought the different versions. I love the flared and voluminous lashes that I get when using this and I don’t get any fallout when using this.

    Maybelline Brow Drama | £4.99
    I’m all for a good quick fix when it comes to brows, so the fact that the Maybelline Brow Drama tints and sets, suits me to a tee because when I’m in a rush, I just need to quickly throw something on so that my brows do not go astray throughout the day. Despite the fact that I bought dark blonde instead of dark brown, it doesn’t appear to make a negative difference, other than the fact that it makes my brows ever so slightly lighter, which is fine as my brows are extremely dark.

    Maybelline Fit Me Powder | £5.99
    I carry this around with me more for convenience as it nicely compact and it has a mirror and a powder puff. The powder itself is good as I can set my concealer and eliminate any shiny areas such as my shiny nose.


    So that is what’s in my ‘en route’ makeup bag, all Maybelline products as I’m trying a few new things. I also carry a lip balm with me too, but that changes all too often.

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx