• 30.4.14

    MONTHLY ROUND UP | APRIL


    This year is truly going fast, were already almost in May and I’ve compiled them into a separate post for you to catch up in case you’ve missed anything!

    I gathered all of the posts I uploaded in March and popped them into an entire post.
    I recently got my hands on the new Barry M gelly nail polishes for spring/summer 2014.
    I’ve been making my photos on Instagram more airy and bright and shared the apps I’ve been using.
    I haven’t had much time do apply a lot of makeup, so I shared with you my minimal makeup.
    I got the chance to try out a subscription box that was different from most others and shared with you the amazing system of this personalised subscription box.
    I recently had a rummage through my beauty bumf and I rediscovered a product which made me rather nostalgic.
    I got a new pair of sunglasses for this year and I thought I’d share them with you all.
    I’ve picked up a few newbies this month and I really enjoyed using some of them.


    What’s been your favourite post?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx