• 16.4.14

    WANTABLE BEAUTY BOX

    Wantable Beauty Box* | $40 | Link

    I’ve heard a lot about subscription boxes; however I’ve never tried one myself. From what I gather, every month you get on average five different products to try out whether they are full/sample size. I recently tried out my first subscription box which I was really intrigued about as it’s not your typical beauty box. There are three unique boxes available to choose from, such as Beauty, Accessories and Lingerie. Wantable provide a selection service of which you can specify the different aspects of makeup (e.g. blusher, bronzer, foundation etc) which you love, like and dislike and from your specification, a box is personally made of everything you love and like.

    As you can see from the photograph above, within the box, I received four different full size products which were either in the love or like category accompanied with a specification of what the product is, how to use it as well as a beauty tip with the retail prices. At $40 ($36 for a subscription) a box, you can receive four/five full size products which works out at around $10 for each product!

    Manna Kadar Sheer Glow Highlighter
    “From Manna Kadar: Lightweight, sheer finish highlighter reflects light and draws eyes to all the right places! Beauty Tip: Mix with lotion for an all over glow for body or face!”

    I’m really intrigued by this product, I think this would look very pretty mixed with either your foundation/moisturiser or even as a highlighter on its own (brow, cheeks or inner corner). The glass bottle makes it appear very chic. The pump makes the product a lot more accessible.

    Mistura Beauty Retractable Brush
    “From Mistura: The ultra-soft synthetic-hair bristles pop out from the handle and wash the cheeks with your customized Mistura shade! Avoid potential allergic reactions to animal fur and get gorgeous while on the go with this travel-friendly, cruelty-free must-have! Beauty Tip: The ultra-soft synthetic-hair bristles pop out from the handle and wash the cheeks with your customized Mistura shade! Fan it out fully to sweep powder over your face or retract your brush upwards for more concentrated pigmentation around the eyes, cheekbones or to cover hard-to-reach blemish areas around the nose.”

    You can never have too many brushes; I think this will be very handy to have in my handbag in case the T-zone is looking a little bit shiny. It’s so sleek and slim, that it won’t be a bother either and the bristles are so soft, but not too soft to the point where it’s flimsy and useless.

    La Bella Donna Lip Pencil
    “From La Bella Donna: La Bella Donna Lip Pencil glides on effortlessly to create a gentle barrier that keeps your lipstick from bleeding or feathering as hydrating botanicals fight the visible signs of aging. Rich pigments deliver bold color while natural coconut and jojoba oils smooth and condition to improve the texture of your lips. Beauty Tip: To avoid a harsh line when using a lip pencil, smudge the liner with a cotton swab after application.”

    I’m all for a good lip pencil and cannot get enough of them and I love red lips so, I’m sure I’ll get a lot of use out of this.

    Liberty Republic Spellbound Nail Lacquer
    “From Liberty Republic: Elixir is one of Jordan’s favourite shades. This haute couture darling is a violet toned ‘greige’ with a pearly sheen. Beauty Tip: For a high fashion look without leaving neutral territory, Elixir is the perfect choice.”

    I don’t usually go for sheeny nudes, but I think this will look really pretty in the summer. The packaging is that of a high end nail polish, with a lid for show which you pull off and then another with the actual brush and product on.


    I am really pleased with this beauty box; I may even have to try out the accessories box too. Is this box something you would try out? I think it’s such an interesting concept!

    Available to purchase here!

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx