• 9.4.14

    SPRING HAS SPRUNG ON INSTAGRAM


    Spring is well and truly among us. Hopefully we can now put the fur coats away and bring out slightly lighter coats and ditch the UGG boots for converses and ballerina shoes. My Instagram has always consisted of a mix match of bright and dark photos, despite the fact that I’ve always admired the bright and airy photos that grace the likes of HelloOctober and ICovetThee. Since it’s spring, I thought I’d try and make the photos a lot more pristine. I’ve already made a start as you have probably seen from the photos above and I love it!

    To continue my quest for light and bright photos, I’ve bought and downloaded a few apps to help me on my way:

    Afterlight: Good for brightening photos and adding cool and vintage overlays.
    Whitagram: Great for whitening and brightening photos as well as adding overlays.
    Photostudio: There are so many tools to use to create a cool photo perfect for Instagram.

    If you would like to see how I get on, or just want a little nosey at some beauty/lifestyle pics, you can follow me on Instagram here

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx