• 20.6.14

    SUMMER BEAUTY WISHLIST

    Ever since the start of spring/summer, I’ve had my eye on a few beauty items that I think would be perfect for summer. I love the idea of having a lighter base for summer, which I mentioned in my everyday makeup favourites as well as minimal but perfected makeup such as a naturally flawless base.

    I’ve always wanted to try the MAC Face&Body foundation, as it appears to be a light and dewy base which can be built up without looking cakey. On the whole, I’ve heard primarily good things about it. Onto concealer, the Bobbi Brown corrector kit is another product that I have wanted to try out, I’m probably mostly intrigued to try the corrector as I too have somewhat dark circles and the need to go! One of the latest launches from Nars that I really want to try out is their new contourblush. I love to contour and I need to give my Sleek face form a little hiatus. I’m really into blusher at the moment, I love the flush it gives to the face and just looks so pretty on; the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush is one of the Hourglass products on my list of things to buy. I’ve heard so many great things about it and the shade diffused heat looks really cool and is so pretty.

    I love neutral eyeshadow and I have ever since I started getting into makeup. I really love Sleek products as they are all really pigmented and great quality and fantastic value for money, I have a few sleek palettes so I’m really confused as to why I don’t have the Au Natural palette as of yet. About a year and a half ago, I started wearing gel liner, however it came to the end of its course and I still have repurchased another one. I was recently watching a YouTube video and someone used the L’Oreal Gel Liner and it looked amazing! I’ve never tried anything from Max Factor; however I’ve heard a lot of great things about the False Lash Effect mascara. I’m such a mascara whore and I very rarely stick to the same one as I’m trying to find the ‘perfect’ mascara.

    I’ve read so many reviews on the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipsticks, I still haven’t picked one up yet as I don’t know what shade will suit me best. They’re supposedly one of the best liquid lipsticks from the drugstore. Onto nail polish; Essie is definitely one of my favourite brands for nail polish, with the fantastic formula and easy application. The colour Absolutely shore looks like a gorgeous colour for summer as the pale blue/green shade doesn’t look too out there however at the same time, it looks fun!

    What’s on your summer beauty wishlist?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx