• 20.3.17

    MY LONDON BUCKET LIST

    I've been lucky enough to be born and raised in London, however having lived here for my whole life means I've taken advantage of the city I live in. I'm not one of those Londoners who are constantly in art galleries or at quirky independent restaurants. I usually like to get from A to B (in the quickest time possible) and I never really leave time to explore my surroundings. There are so many things I want to do and places I want to go and eat at in one of my favourite cities, but I've condensed a list of five things on my London bucket list!




    | GO TO MUSEUMS

    When I was a child, my mum took me to quite a few museums around London such as the London Transport Museum and the Science Museum - which I actually found quite interesting at the time. However it's been so many years since I've been to a museum, but one of the museums on my bucket list is the Tate Modern, which is an international modern art gallery. I'm not hugely into art, but I can most definitely appreciate it.









    | VISIT THE SHARD

    I would love to visit the Shard, if not for the food, but for the stunning panoramic skyline of London. I personally love heights and when I was in New York I visited the One World Observatory and I loved the view - it's so breathtaking so I find it quite ridiculous that I haven't visited The Shard yet.









    | GO ON THE LONDON EYE

    A part of me feels like I've actually done this, but I'm not entirely sure so I want to try this. I know it's very tourist-y but sometimes you have to be a tourist in your own city. Especially if you have had a long day out in London and want to take a break whilst looking out over the Thames and central London. Also, the London Eye is in Southbank, which is one of my favourite places in London and there's so many nice bars and restaurants around there!









    | ROOFTOP CINEMA

    This is something that I've wanted to do for a couple of years now and I still haven't done it yet. I love the idea of watching a film with your friends outdoors on a rooftop on a warm summer's evening - eating, drinking and just having a nice, relaxed time.










    | HAVE A STAY AT THE SANDERSON HOTEL

    I’ve never had a reason to stay at a hotel in London as I can easily just get the tube home from wherever I am. However a couple years ago, I went to an event that was hosted at The Sanderson Hotel (and I saw one of the actual hotel rooms in Lily Pebbles' vlog) and it was absolutely stunning. There are times when I want to spend a few nights in a hotel to kind of reboot and I’d love to spend a couple nights at this beautiful hotel!




    What’s on your bucket list?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. I think going to some museums is on mine too! I really want to give the V and A a go at some point. I've been on the London Eye before and I might have been too young to appreciate it, but I think it's reallly overhyped

      Steph - www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I've been the the V and A and I really liked it! I don't doubt that the London Eye is massively overhyped haha x

        Delete
    2. Anonymous21/3/17

      I love London, it's massive compared to my town in Northern Ireland. I really hope I can tick some of these off my own bucket list x

      www.sheintheknow.co.uk

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx