• 10.3.17

    CAR VLOG

    I'm still trying to find my way with this whole YouTube thing and over the past couple of days I have heard a lot about the recurring topic of expectations from relationships. Until then, I personally wasn't aware of the fact that so many girls expect so much from boys of the same age. Having watched BKChat the other day, I wanted to try and put things into perspective and voice my opinion for other girls out there that don't have such unrealistic expectations because as much as I enjoy watching BKChat, I do find that a lot of their opinions are very similar, however just voiced slightly different. Having said that, when filming this, I myself did actually find it quite hard to articulate my opinion - If you like the video, go subscribe and check back next week for my haul!
    What do you think about the topic and this supposed expectation?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx