• 31.1.16

    JANUARY FAVOURITES

    The first month of 2016 is already over! It's been pretty hectic, but fingers crossed good things are to come! I haven't been trying out a lot of different beauty products this month, I've really been rediscovering some older much loved products. Rest assured these are products that I have really been using and abusing throughout January!

    I have slightly been slacking on the skincare front, however the Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Moisturiser is my current favourite moisturiser. It's a nice cooling gel product and it really hydrates (my currently) dry skin and it blends and sinks into the skin really nicely. I've been running out of my serums lately and I've reverted to using the SkinCeuticals Retexturing Activator Serum. I'm a firm believer that you really know when a skincare product works for you can notice a difference when you stop using it and that's exactly what it's like with this product! When the weather gets cold, my skin gets annoyingly dry and my lips do also. I also go back to The Organic Pharmacy Antioxidant Lip Balm. This is perfect for hydrating my lips. I use tend to use it in the evenings or whenever I'm not planning on going out. It's a really thick consistency that works really well (and smells of Terry's Chocolate Orange!).

    I've realised that my pores are considerably larger than I initially thought. I've being trying to minimise the appearance of my pores with the Benefit Professional Primer. It's a nice skin tone primer that blends out to being transparent. I tend to apply this to the areas where my pores are the largest and I love how I can't see my pores through my base! The only eyeshadow palette that I've been using throughout the month of January is the Maybelline The Nudes Palette. This is a beautiful neutral palette consisting of a range of matte and shimmer eyeshadows which are incredibly pigmented and blend beautifully! This is definitely a palette I'd recommend for anyone starting out in makeup or for the person who loves neutrals!

    When it comes to hair, I very much get stuck in a rut, however there has been one product that has crept it's way into my haircare routine. I've been really into making my edges look really nice and slick and I've been using the Creme of Nature Perfect Edges which keeps my edges in place all day and ultimately makes my hair styles look a lot nicer and more polished. 

    The one and only nail polish that I've been sporting on my tootsies is the Models Own Hyper Gel Effect Nail Polish in White Light. I love how this goes with any outfit and always looks good. It has a really nice gel finish and lasts relatively well!

    What have you been enjoying recently?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx