• 20.1.16

    MID WEEK SKINCARE PICK ME UPS

    So today is Wednesday and it's the day when I tend to do the mid-week mundane. My skin is extremely problematic and it needs a little help throughout the week to keep it at it's best. So I have compiled a few products that help get keep my skin in a decent state, until the end of the week, when the Sunday mundane takes place in which all the oils, face masks and serums come out!

    Although I do a face mask at the end of the week, I like a gentle face mask, to keep me going! I use the Boots Botanics Ionic face mask which is quite an abrasive mask at the end of the week and throughout the week I like to use the Simple Deep Cleansing Face Mask. As Simple is a brand targeted towards sensitive skin, it's not too harsh to use as a mid-week pick me up! It doesn't harden on the skin, instead it remains in it's cream form and only needs to be left on the face for three minutes! Next up is the Caudalie Beauty Elixir. This is not only a mid-week pick me up, it's also a mid-day pick me up. Whenever I feel tired or groggy I like to give my face a little spritz of this and it really refreshes my skin and makes me feel a lot more awake, especially when it comes to the dreaded exam period. Sudocream solves a number of skincare issues and the reasons why I personally use this product is for eczema and acne. I like to lather this on my face at night (as it's impossible to rub into the skin and has a purple hue) and let it sink in overnight. Like I've said before, if it's good enough for a baby's bum (which are notoriously soft), it must be good enough for my face. I like to use the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo serum to help tame my pigmentation that I get from acne. By using this bi-weekly, the pigmentation on my skin is being reduced and helps with the appearance if my imperfections.

    What are your mid-week pick me ups?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. I couldn't be without a tube of Effaclar Duo in my skincare stash. I love the sound of the Simple mask, I might have to try it out especially seeing as they're pretty cheap! x

      Jodie | Jodie Loue

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx