• 2.1.16

    NEW YEAR, NEW DIARY | BAN.DO

    I'm one of those people who has good intentions of starting and keeping a dairy throughout the year, however a month into using it, I just forget about it. Towards the end of 2015, I was getting really stressed out and somewhat breaking down. I spoke to a therapist who said it may be down to the fact that I'm not very organised. A couple of years ago, I was literally the most organised person you could ever meet, however recently not so much. I decided to invest in a diary and make a proper effort to use it, in the hope that I can manage my time better and in theory become less stressed.
    The diary I decided to purchase is one from Ban.Do which is a brand I've not heard much about, but I took a liking to this diary. It's a beautiful white and gold 18 month diary with golden accents. This diary in question is a really quirky diary consisting with stickers and motivational quotes for each month. One thing I really like about this diary is that is has tabs for each month. My Ban.Do diary has a 2015 and 2016 annual overview as well as a dates to celebrate and holidays section. 
    I've dedicated the monthly overview which is situated prior to the weekly overview to all of my planned blog posts. I decided to use post-it notes to slot in potential blog posts because I hate when things are crossed out. When the post has been scheduled and finalised, I then write it in properly. I use the weekly overview for personal things such as driving lessons, interviews, appointments and deadlines etc.

    Ban.Do Diary Available To Purchase Here.

    Have you got your diary for the new year yet?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. This looks like such a pretty diary, it's so hard to find one I like in the UK. I definitely need to be more organised with my life!

      Jodie, xo // Jodie Loue

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx