• 13.1.16

    HAPPY 3RD BLOGDAY!

    Today marks my third year of blogging! I've never been someone who really sticks to these things, but I'm so proud to say that it's one of the few things that I've been consistent with in the last few years. Of course, there are times when I somewhat fall out of love with blogging, however it's not something I can picture giving up anytime soon. I love having a creative outlet to share and document all of my shitty ramblings and things. I am most definitely one of those people who likes to set goals for themselves as I want to keep on moving forward!

    GOALS
    Last year, I started accepting invites to blogging events which I hadn't done before then as I was really scared and found it intimidating, however this year I want to continue to network with other bloggers and brands. Another blogging goal for this year is to reach 2,000 followers! I know it's not about the numbers, but it's nice to know that people are reading and enjoying my content. Also, 2,000 followers may not seem like much to lots of other bloggers, but it would mean a lot to me.

    UPDATES
    Over the past year, I've gone through various different phases of posting twice a week to everyday to every other day. The first half of this year is going to be really busy so I've decided that for the foreseeable future, I'll be posting twice a week, on Wednesday and Sunday at 8AM. This will allow me to focus on my work and studying as well as producing good quality content that you'll still want to read.  My second and final update is that I'll be responding to any comments at the end of the week, on Sunday's. If you take the time to comment on a blog post, please don't think I'm ignoring or not acknowledging you, I just like replying to them all at the end of the week!

    Lots of love, Charlotte x

    P.S. If there are any posts or reviews you'd like, just contact me!

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Congrats on three years of blogging! That's commitment right there! Hope the next year brings you lots of opportunities and fun times xx

      Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

      ReplyDelete
    2. Congratulations on your 3rd blogging year!!! I hope this year will be even better and I love your goals, I think they are good and reachable blogging goals!

      xoRosie
      Rosie's Life

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx