• 10.1.16

    WHAT'S IN MY LOUIS? | TOILETRY POUCH 26 TOUR

    I received the Louis Vuitton Toiletry Pouch 26 for my 18th birthday. It's a really versatile piece as it's not only a toiletry bag, however it also doubles as a clutch bag for nights out. Since receiving it, I've been using this bag a hell of a lot and so I thought I'd give a mini review as well as share the contents!


    REVIEW
    The Louis Vuitton Toiletry Pouch comes in three sizes, 15, 19 and 26. I have the largest of the three sizes and inside it is really convenient as it's pretty much an empty canvas as there aren't any zips or pockets. Because of the size, it's really easy to keep hod of everything that I need. The monogram canvas makes it really easy to wear with various different outfits as it's such a versatile colour. I tend to use this bag on nights out, and occasionally during the day with a casual outfit.

    WHAT'S IN MY BAG?
    • iPhone - I literally cannot go anywhere without a phone.
    • MAC Plumfull Lipstick - Gotta top up that lipstick!
    • Mayfair & Lighter
    • Oyster Card - Need to get from A - B.
    • All Saints Business Card Holder
    • Michael Kors Key Pouch - Holding my keys.
    • Portable Charger - I get so paranoid that my phone will run out on a night out.
    • Moisturiser - No ashy hands here!
    • Cash - $£$ Need to catch a cab!

    What do you keep in your clutch?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. It's such a gorgeous bag, everything you keep inside are essentials definitely!

      Jodie | Jodie Loue

      ReplyDelete
    2. Do you know how much it retails (more or less)? I love the monogram on the LV bags...it's so classy and goes with everything, but I think it would be too much in a big bag...however this being smaller can double up as clutch or just be in the bag to keep things in order...I love it!

      xoRosie
      Rosie's Life

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. The prices ranges from £185-285 depending on the size! The prices are available on the LV site. The versatility is exactly why I love it. Perfect for nights out as well as travelling! x

        Delete

    @charlottechristmasx