• 27.1.16

    THE BLOGGING ARCHIVE | BLOG DESIGN & INSPIRATION

    When it comes to blogging, a really eye catching blog design is paramount. It doesn’t need to be anything tremendously colourful, nor does it have to be white and monochrome, as long as it’s what you want it to look like as it is the first thing readers will see and somewhat represents you as a person and writer. I’ve been blogging for almost three years now and I still go through dry spells of not knowing what to write and it honestly puts my off blogging, so I’ve compiled some of my blog design and inspiration posts!

    There are so many of us bloggers out there nowadays and I think it’s bloody brilliant. Everyone deserves to have their own space to ramble and showcase what they want. I’m constantly coming across blogs that blow my mind whether it’s the blog design, content or photography etc ...READ MORE

    Being a blogger, I’m always reading other people’s blogs and I’m always admiring various blog designs. I’m currently working on figuring out a new blog design because although I’ve been happy with my last two designs, I’ve got bored fairly quickly. I want my next design to be something that will stick for at least 6-12 months. In the meantime, here are a few blog designs that I’m currently coveting ...READ MORE

    Over the past few years, I’ve come across various different ways to improve a blog. Now I’m not saying that I’m a blogging expert, but I have been blogging for over two and a half years. I started with the basic blogger template and I tried my utmost to work around such limited resources ...READ MORE

    Writers block really interfered with my schedule, however I’ve hopefully overcome it and for anyone else who may be in the same position as me, I’ve compiled some ideas for potential blog posts!
    1. Wardrobe Staples. – The Items That You Absolutely Must Have In Your Wardrobe.
    2. A Tour of Your Workspace. – Show A Tour Of Where You Carry Out Your Work ...READ MORE

    I was looking on twitter the other day and I saw that some fellow bloggers had run out of ideas, so I’ve compiled 30 ideas for other content creators!
    BEAUTY
    1. Current Favourites
    2. Top 10 Under £10 ...READ MORE

    Fairly recently, I posted a photo on Instagram about my favourite page/slide on my phone. On it was everything blog related including a folder with my own blog and blogger app as well as some of my favourite blogs and those that I have just started reading ...READ MORE

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx