• 1.1.16

    2016 GOALS & RESOLUTIONS

    We're finally in 2016! I hope 2015 served you well and I hope that this year will serve you better! I've come up with three very streamlined and concise goals/resolutions for the year so that I don't get overwhelmed. I really like that my goals/resolutions aren't something that will happen overnight, but they're more like a work in progress.

    Pass My Driving Test
    I started learning how to drive last year and I want 2016 to be the year that I finally pass my test. My practical is already booked, so fingers crossed, I'll pass first time round! I eventually want to get a car as well, I currently have three in mind, a Mini, Volkswagen Polo and a Fiat 500. Passing my test will just give me more freedom and allow me to do more fun and exciting things spontaneously.

    Travel More
    I absolutely love travelling and I really want to go away more this year. I've already booked a trip to Greece with seven friends for an all girls holiday, but I really want to go to Amsterdam and Brussels for a few city breaks. I also want to go up north more as I've pretty much always stayed in the South of England.

    Save Money
    I want to make a real conscience effort to save this year. I literally spend money like it's going out of fashion and more often than not have very little to show for it, other than a shit load of makeup, converses and shirts. 

    Have you set any goals or resolutions for the new year?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. I hope you pass your driving test first time, I remember how annoying it was when I kept failed but there is nothing more satisfying than passing. Don't let nerves get the better of you and I'm sure you'll pass first time!

      Jodie, xo // Jodie Loue

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great goals Charlotte! Passing your driving test is one of the best feelings ever and its so great having the flexibility to just jump into the car and head off alone :P
      I've set a couple, with one being spend less time on my phone because it really is the biggest productivity sucker in my life!
      Iqra | The Blushing Giraffe x

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you! I should also try spending less time on my phone too! x

        Delete
    3. Passing your driving test will open up so many avenues for you! I didn't do mine till I was 21 and wish I'd done it sooner. As for savings, every damn year that's on my list!! This year I am really budgeting myself though as I'm saving for my own house....gulp! Happy New Year! :) x

      http://kentishdays.co.uk

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx