• 7.9.15

    MONDAY'S MAKEUP MEDLEY

    For my everyday makeup, I like my makeup to glide onto a nice prepped base as I usually need my makeup to last for at least 6 hours. I love opting for the Maybelline Pore Eraser primer. It’s a nice silicon based primer which helps to increase the longevity of my makeup. I personally like to use concealer before a light base as it makes it look more natural. My all-time favourite is the Maybelline Fit Me concealer. For a day to day look, I like to apply it under the eye and on any blemishes and pigmentation. This is then followed by my current favourite base combination which consists of the Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser and the Bourjois BB Bronzing Cream. Using these two products in conjunction with each other increases radiance and makes it the perfect shade when I have a tan. I like to set my under eye concealer with the MAC MSF Powder, however I don’t powder anywhere else on my face because I like a more dewy look.

    I go through phases when I don’t like to wear blusher, and I’m currently in one of those phases. I literally just apply contour and highlight. For my contour, I use the notorious SleekFace Form Kit as it’s a cool toned matte shade which imitates the appearance of a shadow. I’ve been loving the Balm Betty Lumaniser highlighter which is a pretty warm, golden bronze highlighter.

    With regards to my brows, I like to keep it pretty standard with the Soap&Glory Archery pencil set with the Maybelline Brow Drama, to achieve a nice strong yet natural and full brow. I have been obsessed a predominantly matte eye using the Smashbox Full Exposure Travel Palette. I like to pop the creamy matte shade all over the lid, upto the brow bone followed by a mix of the beigey nude and the warm toned brown in the crease to add definition. I then add the tiniest amount of the Max Factor Excess Shimmer in Copper to the centre of the lid to incorporate some more dimension, followed by the Collection Felt Tip Liner with a small wing. I then like to add lashings of mascara to both the top and bottom lashes. For the lips, I like to keep it quick and easy with the Clinique Chubby Stick in SuperStrawberry which is a nice sheer pink. To finish off the makeup, I use the MAC Fix+ Setting Spray.


    What are some of your current favourite makeup items?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx