• 27.9.15

    KEEPING THE GLOW IN A/W

    One of my favourite aspects of makeup is highlighting. I love the way is really uplifts the face and adds a pretty glow to the skin. Despite the fact that summer is pretty much over, I do not want to lose my faux glow anytime soon. To keep my glow, there are a few products that I plan on using to achieve this and here’s the run down!

    MOISTURISER
    On the days when I want to really amp up my glow and go the full hog, I opt for the Simple Kind To Skin Illuminating Radiance Cream*. I like using this product over my initial moisturiser as it proves more hydration, however also has light reflecting particles in it, to make the skin appear a lot more illuminated.

    PRIMER
    I really like to use an illuminating primer to help to bring out an artificial glow from within. There is one primer that I always gravitate towards when I want an illuminating product. The Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer is the product that not only helps to prolong the longevity of my makeup, however adds some luminosity to the skin.

    POWDER
    There are two powder highlighters that I know I’ll be reaching for in the upcoming colder months. The first is the Balm Betty Lu-maniser which is a pretty bronzey-golden highlighter. It’s a really beautifully pigmented product. The second product is the MAC Global Glow highlighter. This is more of a pretty, light warm toned bronze. Whenever I use these highlighters, I love applying it to the tops of the cheekbones, brow bone and for an inner corner highlight.

    What are your thoughts on highlighting? Do you plan of keeping that faux glow?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx