• 25.9.15

    4 TO TRY

    If you’re thinking of treating yourself this month, here are four things that are firm favourites of mine!

    Jo Malone Fragrances
    If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll know that I am partial to a Jo Malone fragrance of five. Unlike a lot of other fragrance brands, there is literally a scent for any person, for any occasion or time of day (if that’s what floats your boat). I personally love the simplicity of the bottles, they’re very minimalistic, but luxurious.

    Essie Nail Polishes
    Another thing that you’ll know I’m absolutely obsessed with is Essie nail polish, over the past couple of years; I’ve built up quite a collection (post). Everything from the extensive shades, finishes and treatment range to their amazing formula and applicators is just amazing!

    I love using this product on days when I want to look really natural, but still really healthy and radiant. It has a really light coverage, which helps to give a really dewy look. This product would most definitely help to achieve the ultimate ‘no makeup-makeup’. It just makes my skin look a lot better than it actually is.

    Nuxe Reve De Miel
    When it comes to lip treatments, I’m all over them. I despise having dry, chapped lips and the Nuxe Reve De Miel, not only works as a great lip balm, but also a fantastic lip treatment, that I can wear throughout the day and even under a bold lipstick as it has a matte finish.


    Do you have any products, you would recommend giving a try?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx