• 11.9.15

    BEDSIDE BEAUTY

    One of the reasons why I love having a bedside table is that I can chuck lots of my 'essentials' on it. There are some things like to have nearby so that I don't have to leave my cozy bed and go searching for them in the middle of the evening/night. Yes I'm that lazy.

    I need to have a lip balm on my bedside table because I hate having dry or chapped lips and I love waking up with soft and hydrated lips. My favourite lip balm for this is the Nuxe Reve De Miel. It’s a lovely rich and hydrating product, which is a lip balm, but also works as a lip treatment, perfect for the night time if my lips are a bit chapped. The same goes for hand cream, I despise dry, ashy hands so, the L'Occitane hand cream is one of my current favourites! It’s another nice and thick product, however it blends out so quickly. On the odd occasion, I tend to have trouble sleeping whether it's from stress or for some other reason and on these rare occasions, I use the ThisWorks Deep Sleep Pillow Spray. It has such a calm and relaxing scent and really helps me get to sleep, when I’m having a sleepless night!


    What bedside beauty do you have on your table?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx