• 29.11.13

    Monthly Favourites // November

     photo 0ae15ce2-9bf6-4926-877e-1837a0d264a1_zpsefba4f59.jpg
     photo 73bbb5ac-19ca-421c-a308-8eb19e3fb6d1_zpsde292a24.jpg
     photo 8e92fc44-a53b-41bb-b657-5b0b313b5da0_zps1fb3ca5d.jpg

    November has been a month of new products rather than rediscovery. I'm currently studying for my mocks which are in three days and I've only really been going out in the evenings when I've done a substantial amount of revision, so a lot of online shopping has occurred and quick trips to Oxford Street as little bribes to myself...oops.
    YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat in 'Beige Dore 70' | £29.00
    Having heard about this foundation for so long, I finally caved in and I honestly don't know why I haven't done so sooner because I love everything about it! From it's packaging, to the coverage and colour range, I really can't fault it. It provides such a low but buildable coverage and helps to even my skintone too. When you like the way a foundation looks on you, it's a nice feeling, but when other people notice it, it's even better. I love the fact that it's not too matte or too duey, just in the middle. I may have even got some other people to purchase it too!
    For the longest time, I have loved the L'Oreal Super Liner Blackbuster, however I wanted to try something slightly cheaper to see if it made a difference and with 3for2, who would say no? I love how the Collection liner is a lot more thinner and provides you with a bit more control and for £2.99, you really can't go wrong!
    Essie Fill The Gap | £8.99
    For as long as I can remember, I have always had brittle and chipped nails. I'm constantly having to apply thicker coats of nail polish to conceal this, however I finally picked this up and it's litterally a God send! It fills in the majority of the ridges in my nails and my nail polish looks a lot better on and lasts a lot longer as I don't have to apply thicker coats anymore.
    Revlon Lip Butter in 'Red Velvet' | £7.99
    As much as I love a bold lip, sometimes it's good to tone it down a bit and there's nothing better to do that with than a lip butter! I must say this is one of the more pigmented shades however it's still great for subtlety as it has a nice balmy, sheer-ish colour pay off but looks great on!
    EOS Lip Balm in 'Pomegranate Raspberry' | $4.00
    I really don't know why, but I have been buying lip balms like mad recently. This EOS lip balm has become a firm staple in my collection. I love the scent and the way it automatically moisturises and hydrates my lips! I'm definitely going to pick up some more from Selfridges!

    What have you been loving this month?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx