• 13.11.13

    OPI 'Too Hot Pink To Hold em' Alternatives

    (T-B: OPI, Models Own-Raspberry Crush, W7-Pink Paradise)

    As I've mentioned before, I'm the such a nail polish lover and a large amount of my nail polishes are either pink or red. I'm always dabbling in and out of different nail polishes. I'm such a sucker for pink nail polishes so it was inevitable that I was going to find a few nail polishes of a similar shade with different price ranges. I love finding dupes for nail polishes, since not everyone can afford the OPI price tag and there are similar shades, just as good as the OPI formulas at cheaper prices. Recently, I found a couple of dupes for OPI's 'Too Hot Pink To Hold em' nail polish.

    The Original: This is a pretty deep pink, with a bright essence in it. There is a gel link finish, with a precise and professional finish. This nail polish isn't very opaque, you'd need around 2-3 coats to get a thorough finish
    Models Own-Raspberry Crush: This is another pink shade with a hint of red. The formula itself is thick and easy to work with to get the finish that you desire! If you're looking for a nail polish in the middle, this is a great one for £5!
    W7-Pink Paradise: Out of the two dupes, this is probably the closest to the OPI nail polish, regarding the formula, which isn't too thick or to thin, however the shade itself is relatively opaque as opposed to the OPI shade which has a lighter consistency.


    Do you know of any OPI dupes?

    Whould you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx