• 7.11.13

    Birthday/Christmas Wishlist

    Hi everyone, I hope you're well. I've written a couple of wishlists on my blog, however this wishlist actually has a reasoning behind it (if that's possible). This time next month will be my birthday and a few weeks later will be Christmas! Over the year, I've had a list of things that I've wanted and when I bought it, I would tick it off...a checklist if you will. Here are the some of the things I have on my wishlist/checklist! 

    Makeup


    1. NEW CID Natural Wardrobe Palette |£24.00
    I have always loved New CID products. When I was looking on their website I found this palette and fell in love! A lot of my eye makeup consists of a lot of natural eyeshadows and this palette would be a perfect edition to my makeup collection. It kind of reminds me of the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette to a certain extent too.
    2. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit |£24.00
    I've heard so much about this kit and I need to get my hands on it! It kind of reminds me of the MAC concealer too. I've never tried a high end concealer before so I think it would be a good one to start off with. The pigmentation and coverage is said to be amazing too with no creasing.
    3. Illamasqua Neutral Palette |£34.00
    I travel quite a bit, and the cute quad would be great to travel in since there are four different shades which leaves you with a few options and multiple looks at the same time. I love matte shades too, especially for a smokey eye. 
    4. Red Cherry 747 Lashes |£3.49
    I've had these lashes before and fell in love with them. They have a thin band which means that the application and is more comfortable to wear. They are really inexpensive too which is great. 
    5. YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick No6 |£24.00
    I already own a YSL lipstick and the pricing means that it's not something you buy too frequently. I really like the formula of these lipsticks and the shade no6 is a pretty pink shade that I think will look pretty on, regardless of the time of year!
     6. Bobbi Brown Navy&Nude Palette |£48.00
    From the first time I saw this palette, I knew that I had to have this in my life! It's one of the prettiest palettes I've ever seen and I've not seen anything like this! The combination of shades is to-die-for. The selection of nudes and the navy is the prettiest thing.
    7. YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation |£29.00
    I've heard so much about this foundation for so long and the sheer coverage is right up my street because I very rarely wear high coverage foundations. I don't really dabble in foundations too much because they can be a hassle to purchase sometimes.
    8. Illamasqua Empower Palette |£34.00 
    Another Illamasqua palette on my wishlist. Their eyeshadows are just so pigmented and easy to blend! This palette is kind of similar to the other one, but with all shimmery shades instead with a cute pale pink shade too.

    Fragrance
    I have been given so many perfume samples from purchases throughout the year and this is what they have led to....a load of fragrances on my wishlist, so much so they have their own category! Some of these fragrances have been on my wishlist for ages but I always forget to purchase them when I'm out and the others are some that I have recently found  out about.
    9. Elizabeth Arden Untold |£48.00


    Other
    I've wanted a new professional camera for about a year now because I love photography and I really want it for when I go to different places and I need it for a new venture that I'm really interested in! My cousin is also a professional photographer so it would be cool to do photography related things with him too.
    I've never been 100% happy with my blog design and I've always admired this particular one. It is so me and I think it's so pretty. Hopefully I then won't have to be messing around with my blog constantly and hopefully I'll finally be content.
    Michael Kors has recently become really popular with young girls and I contemplated getting the typical tote bag, but I don't really want to spend £300+ on a bag since I love Zara bags and they are great value for money! However when I was on the Harvey Nichols website, I found this purse and fell in love! I love the colour and the texture!
    I already own a LongChamp and so does basically every female in my family. I have a petit burgundy one which is great when I don't want to carry much but I really wish I got the medium sized one and there's no point of getting another burgundy one, so I thought navy which will go with more.
    I absolutely love comedies and I love Miranda Hart too. More importantly I love boxsets for those days when it's raining and I'm not going out. Just sitting on the sofa with a hot chocolate in my hand watching a good old boxset...all-day!

    What's on your Christmas wishlist?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Your makeup wishlist has me reaching for my debit card, I want it all!! xx

      Youlooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    2. Nice Camera from Currys Charlotte :) I've postponed my camera acquisition this year by Black Friday or Christmas, with the hope that there will be some good deals out there, and keeping an eye on tools such as Everyday is Black Friday where I'm tracking the Currys sales every day :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I'm going to keep my eye out too, thinking about getting a more portable one for vlogging! x

        Delete

    @charlottechristmasx