• 16.11.13

    Color Whisper Dupes

     photo f7b962a1-010c-449d-a043-6344b97d01e7_zps5c0c0a95.jpg
     photo a0690f2e-248f-4e86-8993-f6c2e342f4c9_zps0b1d1b33.jpg
    If you read my review on the Maybelline Color Whispers or live in the UK, you'll most probably know that the Maybelline Color Whispers are not readily available in the UK. Over the past month or so, I got my hands on 6 of the 20 shades available thanks to my auntie and my mums friend who recently went to LA and New York. I know there are some people in the UK or other places where they too are unable to easily purchase them and so I thought I'd show you some dupes of the Maybelline Color Whispers so at least you can purchase a similar shade. I know it's not the same as having the real thing, but hey ho. 


    Coral Ambition - Revlon Lip Butter in 'Juicy Papaya'
    Berry Ready - Rimmel London Apocalips in 'Eclipse'
    Rose of Attraction - Revlon Lip Butter in 'Cotton Candy'
    Who Wore it Red-er - Bourjois Color Boost in 'Fuchsia Libre'
    Cherry on Top - Revlon Lip Butter in 'Sorbet'
    Mad for Magenta - Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Cherry Me'

    In my opinion, these dupes are very similar to the Maybelline Color Whisper shades (excusing the dodgy lighting). In fact Juicy Papaya and Fuchsia Libre are practically the same as the Color Whisper. The others are fairly similar too. Even though the dupe shades are in a different form, e.g. liquid lipstick or crayon. The shades are a great match. The finishes are also indifferent too. Very moisturising and pigmented formulas and finishes.

    I hope you enjoyed this post and found it useful in some way!

    Whould you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx